Advanced Dental Technology
NY Smile Creators have created a soothing sanctuary within the city where you can relax and receive personalized care for one of your most treasured assets – your smile! Enjoy complementary coffee, tea, or bottled water in our reception area, then step into a comfortable treatment room and listen to your favorite music while you receive state-of-the-art care for your fantastic smile.
At our contemporary Flushing dental office, we use…
- Intraoral Cameras: At your checkup or new patient exam, we’ll use a tiny, hand-held camera to take pictures inside your mouth. These detailed images are useful tools to explain findings and suggested therapies.
- Chairside Monitors: We’ll display intraoral photos, digital X-rays, and CAESY Patient Education videos on a computer monitor conveniently mounted near your treatment chair. Relax and review the information to make wise decisions about your current and future oral health.
- Digital X-rays: We’re big on safety, so we use digital X-rays instead of traditional radiography at our Flushing dental office. Digital X-rays emit 80% less radiation. They can be immediately reviewed on chairside monitors and electronically transmitted to specialists and insurance companies.
- Nitrous Oxide: Commonly called laughing gas, nitrous oxide is a calming anesthetic that promotes relaxation and alleviates discomfort. Our dentists administer nitrous oxide to calm anxious patients and create a soothing experience.
- CAESY Patient Education Videos: These short videos provide information about our services and therapies and are an easy way to learn more about suggested treatments.
Call today to schedule your appointment or consultation with NY Smile Creators. Our Flushing dental office serves Queens and New York City with top-of-the-line care for lasting smiles.